Tuesday 24 May 2022

Updating the UK

Hello!  It's been a while since I wrote anything on here, the blog has unfortunately been side-lined by other communication methods.  I got back to the UK for my 2022 home assignment 10 days ago.  After 2020's 100% online home assignment, this time around it's pretty much business as usual and I'm touring the UK giving updates on the work at Guinebor II (G2) hospital in Chad.  I thought I'd use the blogosphere (is that even a word?) to let you know where and when in the UK I will be speaking, in case you'd like to try and catch me and hear about the hospital in the desert.


Sunday 29 May - Upton Vale Baptist Church, Torquay - bring & share lunch followed by my update

Tuesday 31 May - Westcliff BC, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex - 7.30pm

Sunday 5 June - Mansfield BC - 10.30am

Sunday 5 June - Darkhouse BC, Cosley, Bilston - 3.30pm

Monday 13 June - Union BC, High Wycombe (via Zoom) - 8pm

Wednesday 15 June - Manvers Street BC, Bath - 11.30am

Wednesday 15 June - South Molton BC, Devon - 7.30pm

Saturday 18 June - Folkestone BC - 4pm

Sunday 19 June - Brighton Road BC, Horsham - 10am

Wednesday 22 June - Selly Park BC, Birmingham - 7.30pm

Sunday 26 June - Mumbles BC, Swansea - 11am

Tuesday 28 June - Griffithstown BC, Pontypool - 7pm

Wednesday 29 June - Lydbrook BC, Nr Ross-on-Wye - 2.30pm **CANCELLED**

Sunday 3 July - Earl Shilton BC, Leicester - 10.30am


Unless otherwise stated, all meetings are in-person.  Hope you can join me, I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment