Friday 7 September 2018

A change of scene

The air is relatively dust-free.  There's very little mud on the ground.  I am wearing multiple layers of clothing.  I am eating exciting things like bacon, cheese and berries. This can only mean one thing:  I am no longer in Chad!  

I landed back in the UK a little under two weeks ago to start a two-month period of home assignment.  I am enjoying not sweating and catching up with friends and family who I've not seen in over a year.  Tomorrow I start my home assignment Church visits.  Below is a list of all my speaking engagements over the next two months, should you wish to hear more about the work of Guinebor II Hospital from me in person.

Saturday 8th September, 7pm, Upton Vale Baptist Church, Torquay

Saturday 15th September, 10am, Ampthill Baptist Church, nr Bedford

Sunday 16th September, 10.15am, Union Baptist Church, High Wycombe

Sunday 23rd September, 10.30am, Prince's Drive Baptist Church, Colwyn Bay

Tuesday 25th September, 7pm, Griffithstown Baptist Church, nr Cwmbran

Thursday 27th September, 7.30pm, South Molton Baptist Church, North Devon

Sunday 30th September, 10.30am, Mansfield Baptist Church

Sunday 7th October, 10.30am, Brighton Road Baptist Church, Horsham

Saturday 13th October, 9.30am, BMS cafe event at Bethesda Baptist Church, Rogerstone, Newport (click here for more information about this event)

Sunday 14th October, 6.30pm, Barnstaple Baptist Church

I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment