Saturday 16 March 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  I hope to keep you up to date with what I am up to in N'Djamena, Chad.  I am going to Chad with BMS World Mission www.bmsworldmission.org and fly from Heathrow, via Paris, to N'Djamena on Tuesday 30th April 2013.  I will be living and working just outside N'Djamena, the capital of Chad, at a hospital called L'Hopital de Guinebor II.  I will be working with the pharmacy staff there to help them with stock control of medicines.  It's going to be an interesting adventure with lots of ups and downs I'm sure, but I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Ariel picture of L'Hopital de Guinebor II during rainy season! 
It doesn't usually look this green!

There is a lot to be done before I go and so the first few blog entries will no doubt focus on what I'm up to in the UK prior to 30th April!

Thanks for joining me in the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment